Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snacks

I really need your child to bring a snack every day, or for more people to volunteer to send in snacks. I typically am providing a snack for the same 10 children every day, plus a couple who forget. Some children may be eating their snack for lunch instead of the other things you pack, and then throwing those away. You may want to talk to your child about their lunch habits, and whether or not snacks are eaten early. (I talked to them today about it too) I appreciate those families who have donated to the snack crate lately, but I am running out too frequently. Examples of easy bulk items you can send in:

bag of pretzels
box of crackers
bag of apples
bag of animal crackers

You don't have to send in expensive pre-portioned items. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online