Thursday, May 15, 2008

Busy Time of Year

It's the end of the year, and boy have we been busy. The students did get to participate in Field Day on Wednesday, even though it rained. Our parent volunteers were still able to run some of the stations inside the school. A big thank you to Mr. Beattie who organized the event!

I was pleased to see many of you at our volunteer breakfast Wednesday morning. I hope you know how much you are appreciated for the time and work you do. I know the students love having you here to work with them in the mornings with reading. Thank you for your dedication.

This week we have been busy doing final assessments. DRA's are finally done and can be recorded on report cards, which will come home on next Friday the 23rd. Next week we will be working on cleaning up the room, and also doing some really fun activities in class.

Mrs. Felli is hard at work organizing the end of the year party. I hope to see many of you there. I think the students will enjoy the activities I have picked out to go along with our Read Aloud book, The BFG.

See you soon!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online